Rival RS100 Professional Sparring Gloves
Product detailed description
- Handcrafted using Super Rich Microfibre PU
- Rival’s Ergonomic True-Fist Construction
- Layered Foam Construction
- Soft, Foamy Cloth Inner Lining
- Breathable Mesh on the Palm
- Rival’s Angled Lace Track System
- High Padded Wrist Support
Due to the layered combination of foams used in the production of these sparring gloves, as well as the varying densities, we strongly recommend that you "Break-In" your new sparring gloves on the bag and/or punch mitts for at least 10 to 20 rounds before using them in sparring (1 round = 2-3 minutes).
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
The Rival company was founded by Canadian Russ Anber, a trainer and cutman active in the field of professional boxing for several decades. He transformed his personal experiences into the design of the boxing equipment he now sells. Rival brand products are characterized by innovation, the use of new materials, high functionality and quality.